should I find out the sex of the baby or wait for a surprise?

Pros and cons of both?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• WAIT WAIT WAIT! i found out with the first 2 (boys) and waited for my little girl. it was such a wonderful surprise! i let my DH find out so he could buy (and hide) the right colors. the only hard part was picking a name. it was much easier to choose a name when the sex was known.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:14 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I always thought waiting would be really neat, but once I found out I was pregnant I just had to know. I wanted to name the baby, and start decorating and planning. I felt so much closer to him when I found out that he was a boy, and could go ahead and call him by his name.
    If you can, wait, more power to you! How suspenseful!
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 10:14 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I found out with both of mine to be prepared clothing wise, and decoration wise. I too developed that bond and had that first name basis going before I gave birth.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:16 PM on May. 26, 2010

• There aren't too many mysteries in life, so wait and dream of what you are carrying.

Anonymous

• i would never be able to wait. i like to pick out a name, and be able to talk to my baby as what it is while its still in my belly. i like to be able to pick the right color clothes and bedding for the crib and just be prepared. its a suprise enough as it is. its going to be a suprise either way, just one you have to wait longer for and im very impatient.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:16 PM on May. 26, 2010

• This is our first and I couldn't wait to find out because I want to plan! :)
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:32 PM on May. 26, 2010