ok...i need to know if anybody knows....please?

ok i have a problem...my uturus is droped down and i can feel a lump down below...when i try and push it back up it hurts in my lower tummy just above my pubic bone but below my belly button....is it possible i might be prego and thats why i feel pain? or do you think i should go see a dr and get them to check it out....i no your going to say go get a dr to check it out or pee on a stick, but i wanted to ask to see what you gals thought. so please no bashing..i am going to go to the drs...but just curious if anybody thinks i might be prego!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Health

• I have a dropped uterus. The problem developed after I had my first child who was a BIG boy and a little too heavy for my body. I had two choices. Either have a hysterectomy or use a ring that held my uterus up in place. Of course, I chose the ring thing..which I ended up really not liking..especially after it fell out one day while I was just standing there,lol.
    I have since learned to just live with it and barely even notice it anymore. However, I know that in time and with age I am going to have to have the hysterectomy done.
    I;m not saying that that is what is wrong with you but I thought I would share my own experience with the uterus issues. After having said that...I'm gonna say what you already know, call your doctor, lol. Good Luck. Hope all is well.
    Anonymous

• They way you described it makes me say run don't walk to the nearest ER...... uterus dropped? pain? these sound like NOT waiting days to see the regular dr things to me
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:21 PM on May. 26, 2010

• What you are probably feeling is your cervix...feels like a cone shape. If it's low that means that you have passed ovulation stage and may or may not be pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:21 PM on May. 26, 2010