Definite TMI

So my son is now 6 days old, throughout the pregnancy I had hemerrhoids, nothing terrible but enough that it was annoying. Now that my bleeding from birth has let up quite a bit, everything kinda stinks down there, the blood seems to have an odor and my BM is enough to make me want to puke, let alone it hurts SOOO bad to have a BM it feels like terrible gas pains but way down in my butt, if that makes sense? If it doesn't let up I'm going to call the doctor, but OUCH in the mean time, anyone ever have this problem or have an answer? I had nothing like this with my daughter 2 1/2 that I remember at least.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you tried taking Colace stool softeners? It may help with the bowel movements. As for the odor, it may be that your senses are on overload but is there a discharge with it? Also how's your diet? That could be part of it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:23 PM on May. 26, 2010

• you should definately talk to a doctor...i thibk the smell is normal though...i remeber my home care nurse telling me that its had to smell funky but everyone in the room shouldnt be able to smell it....if it reall hurts that bad stool softeners could help you but of course ask your doctor
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 12:26 AM on May. 28, 2010