Anyone get the angelfoods pak for May?

I think it was for May, picked it up 2 weekends ago. What's up with the pie? It's in a white box, no ingredients or anything. I "think" it's pumpkin.

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 10:47 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not all states packages are the same every month. You'd have to find someone in your area who ordered it to ask them.
    Anonymous

• It is hard to say they can subtuite for about anything. I order some stuff from them once, never again. They didnt give us anything we ordered. They gave us a bunch of TV dinners instead. I am like great what am suppoce to do with this? It is one thing when the food is free but if you pay for it, no matter how much, you should at least get what you order
    Anonymous

• I agree. SOunds like you got the wrong order (the senior's or convenience pack).
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:59 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Who knows. I stopped getting their stuff when I realized I was spending more on that than I would on the same stuff from WalMart...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:21 PM on May. 26, 2010