so embarrassing but.............

do any of you ladies feel like you have a loose Vajay jay? i had a friend that had to wear 2 tampons at the same time because they would fall out. I hope this doesn't ever happen to me. Can it really get looser?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you should tell your friend to lay off of the eggplant.
    Anonymous

• Kegels help. I suppose it can get looser. I don't have that problem...my problem is that my muscles are so toned that when I'm wearing a tampon, I have to be careful when I sneeze or I 'blow it out' literally. Also when I climax, SO has to brace himself or I force him out of me too.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:55 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Wow are you for real?
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:55 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Uh...it shouldn't get THAT loose. But yeah it's possible. Do Kegals...look it up. It definitely works. And if she is using two HUGE ass tampons...she needs to work out bc it will help all those muscles get tighter. Wearing two is not safe at all. Sorry if I"m being rude...its just a fact.
    Anonymous

• Lol! Im not being rude. :) Thats just really a funny way to say it :) I have heard of it before. I hope it doesnt happen to me either!
    Anonymous

• Not sure but I could never wear one, I could feel mine being squeezed out besides I feel they are unconfertable any how
    Anonymous

• mine's almost too tight. I hate tampons because i can always feel them. The guy im with now is a good sized black man and if we don't have sex for a week it's like starting over again. Thankfully mine always goes back after!!!
    Anonymous