So it's BUSH's fault for the oil spill castatrophy!???? Are you freaking kidding me?

I heard today that the oil spill is being blamed on the Bush administration for lifting some regulations on the oil industry. Are you serious? When are people going to stop blaming him for EVERYTHING! Especially things that have happened long after he's been in office!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well of course Bush caused the leak. Any man that can form a hurricane and set it on a direct course with a particular geographic location just because he's racist can certainly sit on his ranch in TX and trigger an oil spill in the Gulf using his telepathic powers.

And yes, I am being facetious.
    Anonymous

• the current presdent could never do no wronge lol
    Anonymous

• Hey, Bush was really sneaky on THIS one, lol! It took well over a month for the Left to figure out that he is to blame for this as well as everything else that he did. He must have been hiding his tracks pretty well to outsmart the Left for this long! Sneaky, sneaky, Mr. Bush, shame shame!

When will they grow up in the Capitol? This is getting to be so old, now.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:23 PM on May. 26, 2010

• OMG OP Anon! Are you not experienced in life. Are you NOT aware of the Bush family being in cahoots with BIG OIL? Do you honestly think IRAQ invasion had nothing to do with OIL?

I think alot of you very cynical-apparently young folk worry me as voters. It seems you have no experience in the corporate world, and all you know is to blame/scapegoat the man poorer than you; while you foolishly sit idle allowing greedy "connected" asses to ruin our economy and nation, i.e: Wallstreet/investors (the elites, as if they weren't in on this and collected huge bonus' to live on the high in foreign purchased islands), Congress (palin is in on the game 12million from a modest little life in Alaska WOW-thank you dumbass McCain for your lack of integrity), BP (foreign oil company in cahoots with all our oil and gov't entities to destroy our most precious resource). This is the same game thats played b/w contractors in small towns.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 27, 2010

• anonymous what the HELL does being YOUNG have to do with this? You just ASSume they are young?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:03 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Haven't people learned this is the typical tactic of this adminstration? That way they won't have to take responsibility for anything. Just blame Bush. Frackin morons!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on May. 27, 2010

ROFL..... Obama received more campaign money from BP than McCain... I don't see that listed in this typical anonymous rant...  Ohh right, in anonymous land Obama is God-Like... 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:03 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Bush is either a criminal mastermind or an idiot, he can't be both. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Hey anon 09, are you saying that all liberals are poor? That last I check Most of Hollywood is run by liberals as well as MOST of the Media and I don't believe the Democrats that are politicians are poor either. I find it funny how I see these various liberals put down capitalism, but they use that very system to make their own money and many of them are filthy stinking rich from it.   Pot meet kettle.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on May. 27, 2010

• The key to a good leader is to take responsibility, instead of casting blame. So what does that tell ya. Don't believe I heard this much bitching from the previous administration, they had balls and knew how to take criticism.  Not like this one, who cries any time someone looks at them wrong.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on May. 27, 2010