Do you fake bake?

CharmaineL

Asked by CharmaineL at 4:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use sunless tanner. I go through a tube every other week. I start with exfoliating/shaving everything so my skin's smooth. Then I do equal part lotion/sunless tanner and just rub it all over! then I use salt to scrub my hands after. It's better than the sun damaging your skin!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 4:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• No, but I used to before I had kids. I don't think it's bad in moderation but I really don't think it's very healthy to do on a regular basis.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I went once in college and got scabies. Never ever again!! Not to mention, cancer runs in my family and my grandfather had skin cancer. Not worth it. Not to mention it ages you so much! I prefer the spray on or whatever sun I get just hanging out.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i love it, just wish i had more time to do it!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 5:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I did for a wedding, but now can't because of the migraine medicine I take. I think it isn't worth the risk...this 20-30 years down the line and how it makes your skin leathery!
    Samantha99985

Answer by Samantha99985 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• No. And I'm going to look damn good when I get old because of it.

mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 8:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• look up how bad it is for you, when did being orange start looking good any ways I use jergens self tanner if you use it every day it keeps you from being pale but does not turn you orange
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 9:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• No, I used to also. My Mom has had skin cancer removed twice..Don't do it..once your skin has become tannned, it has been damaged..you will regret it later with wrinkles, maybe even skin cancer.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• NO, don't do it...ever heard of SKIN CANCER????
    Get some of the tanning creams, or get a spray tan....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• my sister is very into it but i'm not. i already have acne and acne scarring i don't need any more skin damage!
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 7:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2008