Dog teeth...........

I love to look at them and cats too but i really llike it when dogs growl and show their teeth. I like to left up their lips to look at them. i do this to every dog, i don't know why i do this but i do.
Anyone else have weird things they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's cool the way they look! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:27 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i smell our cats breath.... even when I know damn well it'll make me gag. 1 time out of 10 it's sweet and pleasant. so i keep sniffing, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:28 PM on May. 26, 2010

• they are neat. maybe you should get some kind of job with animals. you can tell a lot by a dogs mouth.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:29 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I love it when dogs smile. Some dogs don't. But, a lot of dogs do. They lift their lips, show their teeth and wag their tails hard. Some dogs smile so hard they sneeze !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 1:40 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I'm a Vet Tech and my weakness is NASTY dog mouths. I get to do all the dentals and pull nasty rotten teeth and its the best ever.lol everyone makes fun of me because thats the first thing I look at is the mouth. =)
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 4:22 AM on May. 27, 2010