What does your hair down there look like?

I have dark thick hair and it's hard for me to shave..I get the WORST bumps!! And I can't afford to get waxed! I trim up mostly but sometimes I let it get out of hand. I totally had a fro when I gave birth cause I gave up on caring about down there. Is it normal to have a lot of hair..is it gross...are there easy ways to clean er up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get yourself some BUSH clippers...... DANG girl, does you hubby ever get lost in that jungle?
    Anonymous

• Um..I keep mine shaved...I care what my husband thinks about how I look. At least you should trim.
    Anonymous

• everybody's different.... some people have alot, some have a little, some is straight and some is curly, all colors. but anyway, you can use scissors to keep it trimmed

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:45 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i have alot of hair down there. i dont like to shave it all off, i like to leave a little like box of it in the front, but i shave the hair off of yano the lips part, and i shave around the box to make it neat and trim it. i get really bad razor burn bumps too, but then i tried this product called coochie and it really works! google it and buy it. i promise it works and its not that expensive for a really big bottle.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:48 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I have ALOT just like you ...lol mine is very dark, "bushy" .... I try to trim but I have cut myself for than once.... I actually let my husband do it for me once and well i was still bushy in some spots...and bald in other spots lol....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:49 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Bald.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:52 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I KEEP MY SHAVED SWEETY !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I've been robbed. I have always been natural and I wanted a little trim. I went to the store and got this bikini kit that has a razor and a trimmer. The trimmer looks like a little comb thing. so I tried it out and it didn't do a good job trimming. Some parts still had long hair and some parts bald. It was horrible! So I ended up having to shave it all....... worse! The next couple days of itching where horrible. I'm sorry but I'm going back to natural. It's worked for me for 30 years it will have to work 30 more. And yes hubby did like the change, but I am sure now that It's more like a 5o'clock shadow he won't appreciate it so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Before I got pregnant I had a "landing strip", but after so far in my pregnancy, I could no longer see, so I shaved it completely, and have been that way since . LOL .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 12:50 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I don't have any. I keep it shaved. You have to keep up with it but for the first time you can use an electric hair trimmer to trim it down and then shave.
    Also have you tried shaving using conditioner? Some people say it actually works better than the shaving creams and gels.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 27, 2010