• In the Spotlight:

what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done....... you can anon so don't be shy.....

here's mine
so i was at this girl house that i barely even knew when my stomach was turning. I went to the restroom and well I had the Big D or the runs you might say. How embaressing right, no wait ..... then i don't see any toilet paper. so i look in all the cabinets and still nothing but i saw a wash cloth. So i used that and so they wouldn't see it in the trash i just folded it back up and put it back in the cabinet. I left the party after that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Shit happens. Literally.

The grosses thing I've done is use my toothbrush to clean my private parts and then use it in my mouth after I sterilize it.
    Anonymous

• That is gross
    Anonymous

• When I was younger I got D and pooh in the front seat of the car. I ran into the store threw my underwear in the trash and cleaned my shorts in the sink. Then I went back into the car and cleaned all the crap up before my mom come out of the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Ass to mouth
    Anonymous

• You never go ass to mouth!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Oh. my. God.

Uh, I can't think of anything that comes anywhere close to that. At least not anything I've done.

Once, during poker night at our house, a friend of a friend (he came univited) took a huge poop in the bathroom next to the game room. When he realized there was no toilet paper, instead of asking, he just didn't wipe. He came back into the poker room reeking of crap, and we couldn't figure out why. When someone told him he smelled, he said "I may not have gotten it all. There was no toilet paper, so I used cotton balls." Sad thing was, the bag of cotton balls in the closet was still unopened, so he lied. Needless to say, we told our friend not to bring him back.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:05 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Oh, wait, I think I thought of my most-disgusting moment. When I was 14-ish, my best friend and I were swimming in the lake. Somehow we got to talking about how weird it would be to poop under water, and actually decided to give it a go. Neither of us actually were able to poop under water, but that wasn't from lack of trying.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:07 AM on May. 27, 2010

• ate shit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 27, 2010

• ate shit
    --------------------
    What? .....................Why?...............Dare? i hope you got a shit load of money, pun intended
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Who cleans down bellow wit there tooth brush? I think that would hurt. I put tissues in my bra when i was ten and we had a singing contest. I was up on stage and looked down and the tissue was coming out of the top of my shirt. I wiped my nose with it and keep signing but you can imagin what was said to of after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 27, 2010