i am 39 weeks pregnant. experiencing stomach and back pains all over. and my stomach get hards and then softs. what is happening im i going into labor or what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like contractions
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:09 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Your stomach getting hard and then soft is contractions. If they are coming and going in regular intervals then go to the hospital. If not then just drink lots of water and relax. Good luck! Congratulations on the new baby =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:10 AM on May. 27, 2010

• first, i would drink lots of water, lie down and see if they stop. if they do not then time them and call your ob or go to the hospital.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 27, 2010

• You are 39 weeks pregnant and you dont know what a contraction is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 27, 2010

• at anon 12:16 am. this is my first pregnancy and this is all new to me. ok so i dont need your sarcasm!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Wow someones wants to be a bitch!!! I didn't know when I was in labor with my first either. My mom was the one who told me that it was time. I told her that she was wrong the whole way to the hospital. Just time them and if they get more painful then uncomferatable then it's time to go in. Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 27, 2010

• i just dont see how someone can be full term and not know what its like to be in labor. I mean have you not read a book about pregancy or even asked you doctor what labor feels like. If you dont inform your self on pregnancy how do you know what to expect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I would follow the PP advice. Drink a full glass of water, and lie down on your left side. If the pain and tightening doesn't stop, then I would time how far apart they are. If they are 5-7 minutes apart, I would call your OB/GYN and head to the hospital. Sounds like your body is getting ready to going into labor!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:56 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Wow talk about sarcastic bitches. I was in easy labor for hours. The only reason I went to the hospital was because I was bleeding and they said oh you are having contractions every 3 minutes. I didn't know. I was uncomfortable but not in pain. So stop being rude to a lady asking questions. Oh and btw just because you ask your doctor what labor feels like doesn't mean a) they can tell you because all labor is different or
    b) that you aren't informed because like a male doctor knows what labor feels like.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:26 AM on May. 27, 2010

• contractions. time them. good luck.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:03 AM on May. 28, 2010