finding the pep

Im 36, have been happily married for 16 years, 15 yo son. Our marriage is great im not complaining at all, but our sex life isnt that great. When we make love it always awesome, but its few and far between. Weve been doing better about once a week, but DH and I agreed we want to do it alot more often, we want 3-5 times a week. He has stareted to initiate more often, and I have started drssing sexier& wearing sexy undies which he loves. We both work full time and cant seem to find time to have enough sex. We took a romantic getaway , we ve stayed in a hotel a few nights, its worked well, but then a week or two goes by with no sex. I need some tips. DH& I have to be at work early so late nights after our son has gone to bed is out. Also my dh dosent mind but I really dont like having sex when our sons awake and in the house. I get nervous he will knock on the door and stuff, should I forget it or what else do u guys suggest?

Cshaw73

Asked by Cshaw73 at 1:45 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• well maybe your son can go to a friends house...he's 15 he can occupy himself if he is home so go for it, but yah lock the door
    also, a time i used to do it with my SO a lot was early in the morning so we didnt have to worry about our roommate, one room over, being awake, and we could rest...I worked 12 hour shifts so I would never be in the mood when i got home at around 8pm...so a morning delite was always fun
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:30 AM on May. 27, 2010

• MY QUESTION IS, DO YOU WANT MORE SEX BECAUSE YOU WANT IT OR FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD BE DOING IT MORE. YOUR 15 YO. IS MORE THAN OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR ROOM AND BELIEVE ME HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. SECONDLY, IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE ALWAYS SATISFIED WHEN YOU DO DO IT THEN WHY WORRY YOUR NOT DOING IT ENOUGH. AS LONG AS YOU'RE BOTH SATISFIED, DON'T PUSH THE ISSUE AND LET IT HAPPEN WHEN YOU BOTH WANT IT WITHOUT TIME CONTRAINTS
    janellest

Answer by janellest at 3:16 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I am 36 and I love sex and so does my husband. We both want it bad enough that we do it almost every day regardless of the kids in the house. We mainly do it after kids are in bed or early in the morning. We sometimes sacrifice sleep for it but we caught up sleep with naps on weekends. Just lock the door and be quiet! It is not going to kill any kid to know his parents want time alone. I have several kids in the house and my 17 year old son just thinks we are old and like to go to bed early! Also the more you do it the more you'll want it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Rent movies that you know has sex scenes in them...LOL! This always works for me...hahaha!

Also, pinch his nipple jokingly, give him a hug & grab his johnson. Lightly brush your boobies on him (like if you are trying to reach for something, or if he is in the way) walk around naked (when you can), tell him you hat a hot sex dream about him (even if you have to make one up) get litterotica stories & read them aloud to each other. Heck, watch some porn...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on May. 27, 2010