What is your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is chips and dip.

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 1:51 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• PB and J sandwich.. yeah, I know, common... But I love it!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 1:53 AM on May. 27, 2010

• eatingchicken and cheese quesadillas with pico de gallo mm yummy, had that earlier today

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:20 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Either hummus with Wheat Thins Flatbreads OR

Oatmeal with dried cranberries and walnuts. Yummy! And a glass of juice to go with!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:30 AM on May. 27, 2010

• CHOCOLATE! Eaten late at night. When everyone is in bed. So I don't have to share!

having chocolate

Michellesays

Answer by Michellesays at 2:53 AM on May. 27, 2010

• It depends on my mood, although sometimes I get on a kick and will want the same thing for a few weeks. Lately I've been craving crunchy and cheesy. lol We were trying to think of something to do for dinner a few nights ago and DH said to let him do dinner. He came back from the store with the fixings for nachos, plain cheese sauce for the older of the two boys that doesn't like anything spicy....a ton of chips and the stuff to make one of the few dishes he makes. Velveeta and Ro-tell dip! He even got some hamburger and taco seasoning to add to it. The only thing I would've added would have been jalapeno slices....but I wasn't complaining. I know it's not the most healthy dinner in the world, but we do it once in a while, the boys love it and I feel very spoiled, cuz it's one of the few things DH fixes that he tells me to go relax cuz he's got it covered. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 2:53 AM on May. 27, 2010

• The Walmart brand of trail mix. They come in different types - my favorite one is the Indulgent....yum!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:27 AM on May. 27, 2010

• sunflower seeds

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:59 AM on May. 27, 2010

• icecreamIce cream! 

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:17 AM on May. 27, 2010

• cheese and crackers
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:42 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Depends on my mood. Right now I really want some chips - preferably the cheddar sunchips. I have some incredible banana bars I made yesterday, so I know at some point today I'll be snacking on that...! Sometimes I want an apple, or grapes, or some other fruit. REALLY depends on my mood, and the time of day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 27, 2010