The Barefoot Bandit

I will put links in the answers section below. What do you think about this? I live in WA and this kid is in the news all the time. He's committed robberies/thefts multiple times yet every time he manages to elude the cops by hiding out in the woods. His mom says he's a survivalist. I wonder if he is thinking it's all fun and games, trying to see how far he can go before he gets caught. Maybe like the article says, trying to get a movie deal or get famous. I wonder if he realizes how much trouble he will be in when he does get caught? What do you think?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:05 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ya I live right in stanwood, WA...so not far from him. It's sick how this guy is being idolized by others! The cops around here are too stupid to catch the guy.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 3:11 AM on May. 27, 2010

• AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:06 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I just honestly don't understand why so many people are fans of his on facebook, and everybody knows what he looks like, how can they NOT catch him? And WHY do so many people seem to want him to succeed at what he's doing? I get it, it's like D.B. Cooper, who has also been idolized and sensationalized because he managed to avoid ever being caught, but still. It just doesn't make any sense to me. It's like the kid thinks this is a game and when he's caught it's all going to be fine and he'll be famous. I wonder what he's really honestly thinking.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:14 AM on May. 27, 2010

• WHEN HIS ASS GET CAUGHT I WOULD BUST THAT BUTT TILL HIS ASS TURNS SHERRY RED ! HIS ASS IS IN TRUBLE ! ! HA HA ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on May. 27, 2010