I need help A.S.A.P

Ok.. I was wondering, how do you ladies get the time to do anything? I have a very hyper 4 yr old, and a sensitive hubby that want my full attention.... all day every day.. and now I'm stressing out, about finishing my h.w and studying for finals... how do you do it.. and help...!.. (it's funny how i find time for cafemom, thebump.com and other fun sites , but dont have time to do my h.w) any ideas????

psychobilly_mom

Asked by psychobilly_mom at 3:13 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I agree, prioritize. Make choices. If you've got to study and get through finals, limit your PC time. Use what was going there to study.

Sit DH down and say, "I love you like crazy BUT I need to get through these next few weeks. I need your help." If you need to butter him up to it just talk about how wonderful and awesome he is and you know that he'll do this because he's the best, most adoring man in the world. ;)

Get your 4 yr old involved in your chores and errands. Let him/her clean with you, etc. It'll make it go faster. Create a homework game - some project or something fun your child can do while you do yours. "Let's play school. I'll do my homework and you can do yours."
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 8:28 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Hi. check out www.flylady.net
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 3:13 AM on May. 27, 2010

• prioritize...your taking care of your family and studying at the same time so I say cut out the unnecessary stuffs. Spend less time on the time-draining stuffs. Limit your computer time too.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:03 AM on May. 27, 2010