Have you ever looked up you so's exgirlfriend`s myspace or facebook account....

I was bored tonight and was just looking up differant things and i googled some of his ex girlfriends. The first one i found i was like what was he thinking. But the other ones where really pretty. And now all i can think about is that he was once with them in the same way as he is with me. I wish i had not done that but all i can think about is him having sex with them. Have any of you looked them up and how did it make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• i looked up some on myspace before. one girl was FRIGGIN ugly.
    another is semi pretty they didnt have sex though but it still made me uncomfortable.

i try not to do that because its really unnecessary thoughts going through your head lol.
    just remember he is with you now :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I did once, she is beyond fugly. Don't get yourself all worked up, try to remember why he's not with those girls anymore. In my instance, this chick cheated on my dh with 11 different guys in their bed, got pregnant, and let him think the baby was his. When she finally admitted that the father was a 40 year old illegal Mexican immigrant coke dealer, he left (she was 19 then btw). It's pretty safe to say that he doesn't ever want that again lol.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 3:54 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I never looked because I knew he had a past heck I had one as well why look at people he knew when he was growing up people he knew when I did not know him.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:40 AM on May. 27, 2010

• yes i do and i dunno why it bugs the crappp outta me!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:54 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I was his first... so there's no need to look up old girlfriends.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:07 AM on May. 27, 2010

• The idea is tempting now and then. But, I knew he had a past when I met him, and I also know that that past made him the man that I love. He wouldn't be who he is without his past experiences. I don't want to think about him having sex with another woman, so no, I don't look them up. I don't need to put a face to it. He is still friends with a couple of his exes on myspace and facebook, so if I really wanted to, I could just click on their icon and check out their profile, but why? He loves me, he's with me, he chose me out of everyone else in this world. That's enough for me.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:55 AM on May. 27, 2010

• i dont' know any of his exgfs..he never mentions any of them by name..if one comes up, its always, ''there was this one girl...''..who knows? it could be the same dang girl everytime! lol..who cares? no, it doesn't bother me a bit to think he was 'with' someone else. heck, he knows how many others i was with...we just laugh and say, ''well, we've tested all the rivers, lakes, and a few oceans!'' its not worth worrying and stressing about. everyone has a past, whether it involved sex or not. he is friends with 'classmates' from pharm. school..maybe he boinked one of them??? idk..he knows i'm friends with ex's on FB..and he knows all that, too.
    its not something either of us spend energy on. life is here and now. and its all good!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:02 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I don't have to go searching! Most of the friggin' weirdos try to add me! What the heck is up with that? LOL
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 8:26 AM on May. 27, 2010

• No good would come of it so why bother?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:33 AM on May. 27, 2010

• No, my hub's ex was gone long before he met me. I have no desire to see what she looks like, I like to think that by now (and her lifestyle) she looks worse than something the cat dragged in thru a toxic waste dump backwards!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 27, 2010