Hi! Im new to Ft Lewis, and I wanted to know if there's an info area I can go to find out when my husband is coming home, and where the families will meet them? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Didn't your spouse give you a POC(point of contact) to contact for his unit/ batallion? Call the FRG (Family Readiness Group). They will at least put ou in contact with the appropriate person to call. Or Try the base chaplain. They don't give info, but they know WHO to call for you to get the info...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:59 AM on May. 27, 2010

• First, bitch at your husband for not giving you proper information. Thats important stuff! Then contact your FRG to find out who to contact. LIke the PP said, they wont give you any of the homecoming information, but they will tell you who to talk to to find out.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:44 AM on May. 27, 2010

• confusedI'm sorry but how is this Politics & Current Events question?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 27, 2010