how soon does morning sickness start??

at how many weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sometimes with in the first few weeks of preg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Mine started the same week I got pregnant with all of my pregnancies... But it usually ends for woman around the end of the first trimester..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Each pregnancy is different.With my first the morning sickness started at the beginning of week 5 and ended around 12 weeks.With pregnancy #2 about 10 days after conception and lasted until week 25! :( But two of my friends had no problems other than feeling extra tired and sleepy the first trimester.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 8:28 AM on May. 27, 2010

• with my first i didn't have any with this one it started around 6 weeks
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:34 AM on May. 27, 2010

• About 4 weeks for me with my first. That's how I knew I was pregnant. didn't wait for a missed period. Bought the test, took it and the rest is history. lol Feel better soon. I was sick for 2 months. My second, nothing.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:36 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I ahave a 5 and 2.5 year old and with both of them I didn't get no kind of morning sickness nothing all I got was neasueas from driving in the car with baby #1 thats how I new I was pregnant and it only happened 1 time nothing after that and nothing with baby #2
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:40 AM on May. 27, 2010

• If you get it at all it usually starts between 5 and 8 weeks, but it can start sooner, later, or not at all. Some women think they have escaped it only to have it pop up in the 3rd trimester. It can last anywhere from a few days to the entire pregnancy, though most women tend to start feeling better between 14 and 18 weeks.

With both of my pregnancies it hit me somewhere around the 7th week and continued until about 20 weeks. With my first pregnancy I felt great from the end of morning sickness until the end of the pregnancy, but with my second morning sickness reappeared in the 3rd trimester. My mom had one pregnancy where she continued to throw up until several weeks AFTER delivery, and with her other pregnancy she felt slightly nasous only once.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on May. 27, 2010

• i felt like i had morning sickness the second i found out i was pregnant. Weird...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:22 AM on May. 27, 2010

• With my first pregnancy I had morning sickness way before I even knew i was pregnant. I think it started pretty much immediately, and I didn't know I was pregnant for two months because I was still getting my period. So take THAT anyone who thinks morning sickness is purely in the mind on the pregnant woman's part. ;) I just thought I'd caught some stupid bug that made me super tired and really nauseous.

With my other two babies, it was the same thing except for the fact that I knew I was pregnant those times shortly after the morning sickness started.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 9:50 AM on May. 27, 2010

• It can start at any time and last for as long as it wants. I was sick as a dog with my dd the whole time, but not once with my son. Go figure.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:58 AM on May. 27, 2010