• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone use the Nuby bottles?

I have a 3 month old and I don't like the drop ins or Ventaire. The flow is too fast for him, and the outside measurements wore off the new Ventaire bottle

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 8:30 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use Avent.
    I just started using Nuby for juice, and Avent for formula. The Nuby flow is faster than his Avent bottles.

Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 8:36 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I just bought some Nuby bottles. My son HATES them. I mean, he screams when I give them to him and he's not a fussy kid at all. I dont know what it is about them but he just hates them. I thought he'd like the slim line and the gum massagers but nope. I tried getting a slower flow nipple but he still wont take it.

Looks like we'll be sticking with our Avent. They're more expensive but I have to say I love these bottles more than any others Ive tried.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:39 AM on May. 27, 2010

• They have slow flow nipples for the drop ins. That's what my kids use/d and they love/d them.
    I use the Nuby sippy cups, but never used the bottles.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:38 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I used Nuby's with my son and he loved them. The only downfall is they are pricey, I love the sippy cups as well.
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 1:01 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I have a few nuby bottles for my daughter, they are just sitting in my cabinet among the 15 others that she won't have a thing to do with. but she won't take any bottles at all, and will only take one specific sippy cup. talk about a picky kid lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:15 PM on May. 27, 2010