Do you use fine line or wrinkle creams?

I'm 32 and have fine lines. What makes it worse is that I have allergies and I'm constantly rubbing my eyes. It seems that it makes it worse. IDK, it's my theory. I want to start using some kind of cream, but not sure where to start. There are tons upon tons of commercials of different kinds. I just don't know which one to go with. I guess for me it's more on price, kinda on a budget. So my question is does anybody use any moderately priced products that actually work? Your input would be helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The Anew products from Avon work for me.

Answer by older at 9:17 AM on May. 27, 2010

• i use the Nivea skin firming moisturizer with Q10...it is a body lotion but i love using it as my moisturizer everyday before putting on my foundation. it is real thin so it goes on smooth and doesnt make my make up clump. and my face always feels soo smooth. also try some products with collagen in it. it helps to "plump" the lines back out. and don't forget to exfoliate your face everyday. it will help more line from appearing. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I swear this is the best wrinkle cream in the world....Jizz
    I'm serious! I let DH skeet on my face all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I use coffee grounds - I let them cool, then pat them around my eyes and my upper lip and let sit for 10-15 minutes. I rinse it off with warm water (no washcloth, you don't wanna scrub it off) and then gently pat vitamin E oil in the same area, let soak in for five min, then moisturize.
    I got the vitamin E cheap at the dollar store (2.00 a bottle, it's lasted almost a year because it doesn't take much). I got the idea for coffee grounds from the cellulite at home treatment where you rub coffee grounds on your legs and wrap in saran wrap and let sit - caffeine plumps up the surface cells of your skin.
    I'm 39 but I can easily pass for 25. Oh yea, and I don't let sun anywhere near my face. I like my hats :-) even when tanning, I shade my face.
    As for rubbing your eyes, just use your ring finger on top of your eyelid and go gently! don't scrub them with your fist like a 2 YO throwing a tantrum :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 9:37 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Ewwww....anon 8:36. That is sick.

OP...I work at walmart and see those all the time and wonder if they work. I've heard good things about Avon.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:00 AM on May. 27, 2010