I can't tell if I ovulated...

I've been temping since day 10 of my cycle:
10 - 97.18
11 -- 97.18
12 -- 97.05
13 -- no reading
14 -- 97.33
15 -- 97.58
Day 14 I took my temp before bed, too, and it was lower than my bbt that morning -- 97.18.
Is it possible that the dip in the pm was from ovulation? I know bedtime temps aren't accurate, but aren't they usually higher, if anything, than the bbt? My CM has been milky and watery, not too stretchy, this whole time. My last 2 cycles were 26 and 24 days long, so I was actually expecting to ovulate around day 10-12 (my luteal phase, at least before my first pregnancy, was 14 days long).

So I know this isn't much data to go from... but if you have any thoughts, I'd appreciate it!

EmilySusan

Asked by EmilySusan at 10:06 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Forget all that!!! You are fertile for 7 days after your first day of your period 7 days of period then 7 days of ovulating look out for clear egg white discharge then you are ovulating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Anon, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying... But I do know women have different cycles... I'm charting because mine has been varying lengths lately -- 26 days, then 24... I'm trying to track my ovulation to be sure I actually am ovulating. Not all women's cycles fit into the standard 28 day cycle, ovulate on day 14, mould.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 10:50 AM on May. 27, 2010

• An:24 ..You are fertile for 7 days ....
    Um, NO!! Your not fertile for 7 WHOLE DAYS!!!
    Try using OPK Youll find out for sure!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Anon :24 is absolutely INCORRECT. You are NOT fertile that long, nor on that schedule. And for many women, OPK's are useless. (Mine said I was NOT ovulating when I *was*...the proof is my ten year old!)

Em, bedtime temps are completely inaccurate...they will be FAR higher. But from what you recorded...yes. You ovulated.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:10 PM on May. 27, 2010

• By the way. You need to temp from day ONE. I'd say you ovulated day 13.