Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I help out my guy friend???

I have a very good friend who is like a brother to me that is about to be a first time daddy in a few months. I thought I would come on here and ask this for him. Everything between him and the mom of his unborn child (Becky) was great up until she got pregnant. Now she is acting very selfish and is making it very difficult for my friend to be part of the pregnancy. She didn't allow him to go to the ultrasound to find out the sex for one. She won't answer calls, but will shoot a text back if he does call. He is just very depressed over this and I want to give him some good advice or a website for dads that might help him in his situation. He wants their unborn son to have both parents in his life. Is there a website such as this that is good for dads?? Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (3)
  • has a daddy forum. Just for dads to go on and connect with one another.
    Sounds like to be she cheated on him. Because the way she's acting sounds very shady.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:21 AM on May. 27, 2010

  • He should get legal advice. He needs to find out how to establish paternity and how not to be viewed as abandoning his child when it is actually her keeping him away.

    Answer by happytexasCM at 11:24 AM on May. 27, 2010


    Answer by salexander at 2:26 PM on May. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.