I like something that my DH doesn't What do we do? TMI

I like the "sex smell" aka lady bits smell during sex. DH can't stand it. what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with your husband. Sex smell is disgusting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I agree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:29 AM on May. 27, 2010

• if you want to keep having sex w/ him AND keep him from finding a less scented bed mate, I suggest giving in on this one

enjoy your smell when you masturbate, keep things fresh for him
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:29 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I don't think it is possible to change the sex smell.Put ear plugs in his nose and tell him to breathe thru his mouth?:)
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:35 AM on May. 27, 2010

• LADIES! Those are supposed to be pheromones! So, unless you're completely rank and dirty down there, there should be some kind of attraction... IDK, DH can't smell due to a deviated septum from breaking his nose so many times, but he does comment afterward... lol, "You smell like sex!" And he likes it...

But yes, I never open the door unless the room is spotlessly clean, IYKWIM. I don't know what to tell you to do, maybe break his nose a few times? J/K, don't take that seriously. I just wonder if there's a happy medium the two of you can meet at?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:11 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Maybe shower together before sex, or have a romantic bath so he knows you are -clean- and you can still have a bit of the sex smell afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 27, 2010

• What do you mean by "can't stand it"? Are you saying he never goes down there? or he just thinks you are a little overly ripe? Either way, I think somehow you are going to have to compromise because I know that I cannot stand to swallow when I give bj's because I got sick one time doing it and there is just nothing that is going to change that. So if your husband truly is repelled by that scent, there is probably nothing you can do to change that. You are probably going to have to do what hibbingmom suggested and just enjoy the smell when you masturbate. That is all I can think of. Sorry :-(
    hapullymareed

Answer by hapullymareed at 3:39 PM on May. 27, 2010