What is the worst thing that has ever happend to you and/or you've ever had to go through your entire life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• pregnancy and labor
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:38 AM on May. 27, 2010

• When Kiwi passed out after heart surgery in March from her heart bleeding out into the sac surrounding it. I have NEVER been so terrified as I was that day. She wasn't responding to anything, just staring off to the side, and that was when her eyes were opened. She almost looked drugged, as though she'd had too much sleeping medication or something (not that we've ever given her that, but you get what I mean?). Even now, after nearly 3 months, I still cry thinking about it. Luckily, everyone was great. The ambulance got here SO fast, the nurses and dr.s at the er were great, and she was flown to Nashville very quick. They did the surgery to fix it, putting a tube in her chest, and that took a little more than an hour. My husband and I walked around the top of the parking garage the whole time, and all I could think was "I"m gonna jump if something happens". Now, you can't tell anything even happened besides the chest scar.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:40 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Having my 2nd baby daddy tell me he also got another girl pregnant while I was pregnant and he wanted to be with and marry her and not me. It was hard but I let go and thankfully because now I am marrying the real man of my dreams next month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 27, 2010

• My daughter's birth at 33 weeks and the 4 week stay in the NICU.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:43 AM on May. 27, 2010

• My son died two years ago from complications of a long term terminal illness. He was 22.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:44 AM on May. 27, 2010

• would have to either be

1. getting raped while in nursing school, finding out i was pregnant, giving up that child for adoption and finishing school

or

2. finding out my dd had been molested
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 10:45 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Kiwismommy19, I'm so sorry that you had to go through that, I can't even begin to imagine what you went through, but I'm glad your baby is okay now.

I was going to say my parents divorce, which was very dramatic, but I realized that probably the hardest time was in the early 90's when our 3 boys were little, we'd just bought our first home, and my husband was laid off from his job. We went through financial hell for 5 years. He couldn't find a job that paid enough to cover the bills, and had benefits. We just struggled for so long, it felt like it would never end. We managed to get through it....together. We've been married nearly 22 years now, and things are so much better. I'm glad we were able to fight through all of that with each other, instead of letting it divide us.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:50 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Giving our little boy back to his birthmom after a year.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:59 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Losing my grandmother in 2006 when I was 6 months pregnant with my son.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 11:02 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Either a) being molested throughout childhood or b) losing my best friend in HS to a hit-and-run.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:05 AM on May. 27, 2010