Have you ever had to reach in to your vagina to get something out...lol???

I mean I don't want to sound like we woman are all loose and shit but damn our stuff can open wide to let a baby out. I freaked out when my doctor had to stick his whole arm in me I was like WTF??? But I remained calm.
But what I wanted to say was the reason I said "have you" was bc I remember one time I had sex with this guy with protection and OMG the condom slipped off I ran to the BR and tried to get it out even though it mean't for me to reach all up in there and pull it out thank goodness I got it and thank goodness no pregnancy...Whew!
tell me your story...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had to use vaginal progesterone suppositories at the beginning of this pregnancy in order to prevent another miscarriage. One night I inserted it and the whole thing turned sideways which was really uncomfortable since the end comes to a point. I had to get that back out... It was really gross since it had started to "melt."

Once when I was still just dating my dh we waited too long for him to "get out" after having sex with a condom and it had gotten shoved way up next to my cervix. Took me forever to get it pulled out... I thought dh was going to have to help... LOL That probably would have traumatized him. hehe
    Anonymous

• I used to wear instead cups during my periods so I've had to pull those out.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:39 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Sorry that's really gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Can't say that I have
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:41 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Not me, but my mom got a tampon stuck. She forgot to take one out, took a bath, and put a new one in. After a few days, she started feeling bad, really weird and went to the doctor, where he realized she still had it in, and it was pushed way up. He had to take it out. I"m going anon because she'd KILL me if she knew I shared that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Actually yes! Lol somehow I had the corner piece of a condom wrapper stuck up in me...don't ask HOW it got there bcuz I ask my DH all the time and all he says is "IDK I guess I was in a hurry". Lol but it really started hurting and I had just recently got off my period, so I thought maybe I had forgot about a tampon, and found that instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Yes, once a whole condom (it fell off, was pretty dang funny) and once a tampon, the string broke! It was horrible. SO had to help me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 27, 2010

• TMI....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 27, 2010

• A damn tampon....lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I have had to check for my IUD strings and those are pretty far up there. Takes some maneuvering, especially since I got them trimmed so that DH wouldn't be bothered by them. LOL. But I have never had anything 'stuck' up there that wasn't supposed to be there.

Anonymous