What's the best/funniest thing to ever happen to you?

I need to smile/laugh after reading some of the worst things.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 10:49 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was out with a BF and went into a clothing store that had a glass front and a glass door. When we were leaving, I squeezed between to racks of clothes and ran face first into the glass. I felt like a bug on a windsheild.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:41 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Best- the day my DD was born, she was a little early and tiny, but she let half the hospital hear her when she was unwrapped, lol.
    Funniest - The day after I brought DD home from the hospital I was changing my first diaper (my mom had been helping me before that) When I got the diaper off I didn't think about covering her up while I reached for the clean diaper and she let fly an explosive poop, all over me. I was in shock for a minute until I noticed my mom laughing hysterically in the doorway, then I started laughing too, got her cleaned up, new diaper on, handed her to my mom and hit the shower.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 10:55 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I like this Kiwismommy19, a positive start to the day!

Meeting my husband. We met because I got lost looking for Ports O'Call, down here in Los Angeles. I ended up at Shoreline Village in Long Beach. I was there with my 4 year old son eating burgers at a picnic table. My husband showed up a little drunk and still drinking with some buddies. He was wearing a pig nose and juggling full cans of beer. My son thought he was so cool. I told him "Don't look at him, don't talk to him, don't encourage him" my future husband heard me and followed us around all night.

Back then I wouldn't lie, and I didn't want to hurt his feelings (now I'd just say no) and luckily I gave him my #. I was a little scared of him, but ended up going out with him our first date was magical (a hilarious story). A year later we got married between the picnic tables where we met.....and 22 years later we live near the entrance to Ports O'Call!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:57 AM on May. 27, 2010

• BEST-falling in love with DH and having my LO's. I was a bit wild before DH and I got together, and he helped me through so much! I really believe he saved my life.

FUNNIEST- DH and I were laying in bed, and he was saying his nightly prayers. Well, I let out a HUGE fart! I thought it would be silent, but NOOO! Well I felt really bad b/c DH was still praying, but I thought it was funny too. I couldn't stop laughing and was trying so hard to be quiet. I was laughing so hard, the whole bed was shaking, but no sound was coming out. Then I kept farting and COULD not stop! That just made me laugh harder. The whole damn bed was vibrating from my silent laughter! DH still teases me about that.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:06 AM on May. 27, 2010