Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a good psychologist or counselor in the Boise area?

I've been having issues with anxiety, and we just recently moved to the Boise Idaho area. Can anyone recommend a good counselor or psychologist? Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Health

Answers (1)
  • I don't live near you but call a hospital emergency room and ask if they have a referral system in place. If not then ask a local doctor for a referral.

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.