Is this normal???

Lastnight I was up till 5 am, i kept having these feelings in my adomen but they didnt feel like craps and didnt hurt, nor were they at regular intervals. Then all of a sudden i got a horrible headach and felt nausous. I slept till about 10 after finnally falling asleep. I still have the headach, i feel really tired and i keep getting those feelings in mt adomen again. i have a drs apt at 3:45. This is my first baby and because of placenta problems, i am on strict bedrest and if the baby dont come on his own by monday night at 5, i will be induced starting then.

nikkik526

Asked by nikkik526 at 11:27 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you may be having Braxton Hicks, or false contractions. Are you dehydrated? I'd drink lots of fluids.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 12:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I dont think i could possibly be dehydrated because ive been drinking lots of water and craving ice, so i shouldnt be.
    nikkik526

Answer by nikkik526 at 12:19 PM on May. 27, 2010