my baby goes stiff and stops breathing

my son is 4 months old,3 days ago i was feeding him and he just went stiff stopped breathing and went very red in his face, his eyes seemed to bulge out a little and he was staring in to space.i quickly picked him up and rubbed his back and he took a deep breath and started to scream an cry,this has happend for three days now,he only has one of them a day so far and for 2 of them he hasnt been feeding when it happend .my son is on special milk called nutramigen because the docs think he has an allergy to normal baby milk,i say think coz they dont atually know what he has an allergy too, i found out coz of blood in his stools.the doc and hospital told me not to worry and made me feel stupid coz im a first time mum,i had to argue with them to sort him out after a week of bleeding,

lisalove204

Asked by lisalove204 at 11:40 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Kids' Health

• When exactly did he start doing this?
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 11:47 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Have you called the doctor about this? It sounds like seizures. Call the doctor!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Go to the ER. Think seriously about relactating and BFing your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 27, 2010