How wrong of me would it be to eat the whole box of orange sorbet tubes that are my husbands and then blame it on the kids when he gets home?

LOL

They are Sooooo GOOD and it is SOOOOO HOT out and I am SOOOOO pregnant,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would just eat them all and be like of sorry baby wanted them...lol my bad
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2010

• your silly. I hope you wouldn't blame your poor kids lol
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 11:42 AM on May. 27, 2010

• LOL that would be awesome!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:43 AM on May. 27, 2010

• I have to blame someone...because I would NEVER (admit to) eat that much! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Don't blame the kids....ditch the evidence, and go buy more (this time buy two packages in case you can't help yourself!!!)
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:52 AM on May. 27, 2010

• LOL! I ate gallon after gallon of orange sherbet when I was pregnant! Mmmmmm
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:54 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Dot blame your kids thats just mean, would you fess up if they were going to get yelled at or punished for it?

You already have a great excuse YOUR PREGNANT! Didnt you know that pregnancy gets us out of alot of trouble when it comes to sneaking peoples treats?
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:27 PM on May. 27, 2010

• LOL 3 ring circus...they wouldn't get yelled at and punished for it, I just don't want to admit to eating that much, really.
    He'd just laugh about it and probably know I was really the one to eat them.
    Anonymous

• thats so funny I did the same thing last week. I ate all of my hubby's itailian ices and blamed it on him. He never counts how many he has of something and he always ask me to get it for him, so I got away with that
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:51 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Dont blame your kids! They know they did NOT do it! You would be breaking trust from everyone - your kids & hubby!
    Just admit to it! Its simple.. *You ate 1/2 the box... The baby ate the other 1/2!*
    You are pregnant! Maybe normally you would never eat that much.. but you are trying to care for 2 people wants & cravings!! lol
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:56 PM on May. 27, 2010