Has anybody used the palmer cocoa butter formula the right way to help improve the appearance of stretch marks? If so did it work or am i just wasting my time?

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 11:49 AM on May. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I had stretch marks coming out on my arms, so i started using palmers there about 3 times a day, and it actually works. They were bright red, but the lotion made go down to a really light pink silver color. way better than red! now im using it on my stomach(but those have been there since my first pregnancy) and i think it works.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:54 AM on May. 27, 2010

• Stretch marks are a genetic thing. Lotion will not improve the elasticity of skin no matter how much you use. You will either get them or you won't but the lotion will easy any itching
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:51 AM on May. 27, 2010

• If you are just starting to prepare your belly to expand NOW is the time to use do this all the way through your whole pregnancy. Use the little tub looking one that looks lard it smells so good. Put a good layer on the belly and cover it up with your panty n shirt it is going to feel yucky and awkward but hey this will help with stretch marks big time. Mommy of 2 ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:53 AM on May. 27, 2010

• It didn't work for me!! I used cocoa butter at least twice a day starting the day I found out I was pregnant and I kid you not I woke up one morning (about 6 months pregnant) and my stomach was covered with them!!!! Oh well... my children think it somehow spells their names! LOL
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 12:39 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I used cocoa butter twice a day from my first trimester until several months after the baby was born. I had no stretch marks. But I also ate healthy and gained a normal weight.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:51 PM on May. 27, 2010

• PM your email address and I will send you a pic you won't believe. A woman used Arbonne's body firming butter on her stretch marks for 5 days and WOW!!! you won't believe the difference.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:45 PM on May. 28, 2010