Gas bubbles lasting over two weeks?

I have had these lil movements in my tummy and yes I know chances are it's gas but can it actually last for over two wks in a row? I am really not sure what this is? If anyone has any help or advise I would love to hear it! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Health

• are you sure its gas? I had the same problem a month ago it turned out i was pregnant. Did you try to eat fiber maybe your digestive tract is a little clogged. Did you try some gas-x or beano. Or did you have a change of diet. You should check with you doc to make sure you are ok if you are really concerned
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:37 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I thought I was pregnant cause I was late but tests where neg and then af came at around 10days late. I havent tried any fiber supplements or used any gasx or beano but I do eat cereal like cheerios and granola so I don't see how I would have a lack of fiber! So when you found out it was casue of pregnancy how far along was you? Thanks for your reply!
    Anonymous