Anyone know of legit home mailing programs or any work at home jobs?

Cost doesn't matter to me as long as I know I'll get back whatever I pay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• How about a home business...what are you looking for...I can help ya, send me a message!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• Nah, I'm not interested in a home business at the moment. Just a little something to do until I can go back to work after I have my baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• The home mailing companies are a scam. Anything like that that costs money is there for one reason--to take your money.
    There are a lot of legit home businesses out there that ask for money for training materials and startup, which is not unusual. Beware of a company that asks for monthly fees, large investments, or asks you to take out a loan, or a company that says you must attend a training (and pay for it) to continue or advance in the business. Beware of oversaturated markets if you start a home business, and if everyone else has it, dont bother with it.
    view www.ripoffreport.com before diving into anything, and check with the bbb. Google online and you will find more people cheated out of their money by companies that appear to be legit.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• Stuffing envelopes is a scam. If you want to know how the scam works go to: http://works4mom.com/scams/stuffingenvelopes.shtml       Are you looking for the security of a weekly paycheck at home? There are many out there too. West at Home, Staff at Home, Overflow. CM doesn't allow enough room to post them all. Go to Works4Mom.com and click REAL Work @ Home Jobs for a complete list. NOTE: Unlike other who will push their business on you, we make nothing if you are hired. 

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• Yes, any company that requires you to pay to get the job is a scam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• I can give you some details about a business at home opportunity. You don't have start up costs to do the business and you don't have to sell products. You can do it part time or full time.
    Check out my website and ask for more info: http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• There is a lot you can do at home.. This website gives some excellent information as to what businesses you can start and make money at... www.nicheaffiliate.synthasite.com...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• Don't be so quick to turn a home business down, you mentioned you are having a baby? Wouldn't you like to stay home to raise your baby and not have to work for someone else? Most of us here at cafemom do that. I work part time at home 8-12 hours a week, stay home with my baby and pick the others at school, and make lunch, dinner, house duties, go to lunch with girl friends, go to the park, sometimes go to a noon movie. Doesn't this sound good to you? Email me or visit my profile and take a look at the videos. It will tell you the product and business I am in.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• I'm not turning it down. I'm just not interested right now. I've pretty much been a stay at home mom for over 3 years now and it is nice but, I do enjoy getting out into a working environment with others every once in awhile. I actually plan on having my own business when I finish my studies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• I have been taking an online legal transcriptioning course and you can do legal or medical transcriptioning from home. It IS a legitiament job that you CAN DO from home. I have a friend in California who writes transcripts for the dispatchers and gets pretty well for it. So look into it! See if it's something you might wanna do! Just please....do not buy into those work from home scams! They'll just take your money and not pay you a damn thing. And stay away from pyramid schemes. They're BS too! There is actually real work out there that won't rob you of your money.

www.uscareerinstitute.com
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2008