How do I stop being jealous?

When DH was deployed, he made friends with a woman. I know nothing happened, and I know he doesnt find her attractive. She just got engaged. But for some reason I find myself being jealous of her, and I dont even know why! Im not jealous of his other female coworkers/friends, just this one. And I dont think she is prettier than me, so I know Im not jealous of her looks. How do I stop being jealous? Insecurity is a horrible trait, and I hate being jealous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe its how close of a friend he is to her? but i do like the suggestion of try to get to know her and give her a chance.

there's this one chick that i was always talking trash about when i saw her out at our local bar, she was really pretty and im sure every man wanted her. so i got my ears peirced where she worked and then she started telling me that i was hot and she seemed real friendly, i even added her to my facebook! so now i think she is OK!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:44 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Try getting to know her, maybe you'll end up liking her.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:30 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I don't like my husband having female friends.not that I think I am lesser than them.But my ex husband cheated on me.I was young and naieve.and believed everything he said.I'm not saying your man is cheating on you.but pay attention.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:23 PM on May. 27, 2010