I'm dying for some taco bell- what do you get when you go there??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually get 2 soft taco supremes,1 hard taco supreme and a bean buritto,lol...I usually have to save a couple things for later though,its so filling,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:36 PM on May. 27, 2010

• a seven layer with no guac, a regular order of nachos and a lemonade. mmmmmmmmm you made me want some taco bell too!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:42 PM on May. 27, 2010

• For a family of 4 we get 8 hard shells and 4 soft shells and 2 burrito combos (beans&meat) that is our order every time we all go to Taco Bell. but have tried other stuff but this is our favorites ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:42 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Do you have a Taco Bell in your area?
    Anonymous

• I get the chicken quesidilla, with a soft taco and the strawberry mango fruitista freeze, YUMM =) I want some right now . lol
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 12:45 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I get two soft taco surpremes,a steak chulupas and some chessy potatoes. I love taco bell
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:46 PM on May. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant I craved chicken chalupas. I'd call DH at work right before he left (2nd shift) and his co-workers would answer the phone "bring a chalupa". He had 10 minutes to get out the door and get to the drive through before they closed. If he didn't make it, there was hell to pay.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:11 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Notpanicking, I'm pregnant right now and all I can think about is Taco Bell. Unfortunately, we don't have a Taco Bell in our area (we moved into the middle of nowhere). My DH had to drive an hour and a half away today to pick up some building materials, and I'm having him stop at Taco Bell. I know it'll be cold when he gets here, but I don't really care.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:23 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Oh, the question! It varies. Usually it's a chicken quesadilla and a soft taco, but I also love the Nachos or the Mexican Pizza.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:24 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My husband works there and will bring me home nachos sometimes. Usually, he's either being really nice or he's sucking up because he's wanting something. It works!
    Anonymous