Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

child support

I have a child support case pending with the state of florida. I am about to move to a different state with my daughter. Her father will still live in florida and does not see her. Does anyone know how this will effect my case or the steps I need to take to ensure I still recieve support? Thanks.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • Hmm ask a lawyer or your worker.

    Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:43 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • You need to talk to your case worker and an attorney. It varies so much on your circumstances and laws for your state.

    Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:53 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • i'd search for the answer on the Florida Child Support website. would also call my support caseworker and notify them.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on May. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.