Does anyone watch the real housewives of new york??

Those are some crazy bitches....I can't wait to see what happens tonite!!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:38 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, and the housewives of New Jersey are running a close second. I love it because it makes my family look very normal...LOL
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:42 PM on May. 27, 2010

• yes i do but my favorite is house wives of new jersey....remember when she flipped the table...... great action.....my inlaws are italian and they are all into drama...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 12:47 PM on May. 27, 2010

• LOL My friend kept telling me about new jersey and i was laughing at everything she was telling me so i watched and now i am hooked on new york and new jersey lol. I am still catching up trying to figure out what is going on. On new york I am up to the episode where kelly has some sort of mental breakdown on the vacation lol, she was like a crazy woman making no sense at all.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:49 PM on May. 27, 2010

• OMG, I do. My DH thinks it's the most horrible show ever made. THey are so dramatic!!! How about this, if you don't like a bitch, then stop seeing her! Stop hanging out with her! Problem solved. But I love Bethany and Alex. They are the only normal ones. I even kind of like Ramona.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:07 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Yep me and my husband watch all of them. LOL If he misses it, you know it comes on again right after, I usually tells him to watch it if it's really good. LOL Like last Thursday and Kelly's mental breakdown. Good grief she has some issues. Satchels to gold???? What the what??
    runnyvenom

Answer by runnyvenom at 7:37 PM on May. 27, 2010