Has this happened to you?

Ok, I had a baby 3 mo ago, and I still have not got my period back yet. This is baby #4 and I remember it being out-of-whack for a while, but I had already had it at this point. I am not asking "am I pregnant" just wondering if it sounds normal? Should I call my Midwife?? I always wait things out but its been over 3 months now so....not sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds normal. it took mine almost a year to come back and it took another year to regulate. especially if you are breastfeeding it may not come for a while.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:54 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I am not breast feeding. I know it takes awhile to regulate, but I know I had it back sooner with the other babies!! Just makes me alittle nervous LoL My midwife told me at my 6 wk PP appointment that I would be getting it any day, but nothing yet!!
    Anonymous

• It can be normal, but it never hurts to call and ask.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:34 PM on May. 27, 2010