A little extra...........

I lost the puppy that I babysit for today. The mom is a teacher and today was the last day of school. SO... no more money from that. I was wondering if any of you had things that you do online (besides selling on ebay) to bring in a little extra income? I know that every little bit helps!

NO ONE is looking for child care around here. And NO ONE wants to pay more than $2/hour either. I am listed on Care.com as a provider (that's how I got the puppy job) And there are HUNDREDS of jobs on craigs list for providers in their homes.

I already do Inbox Dollars and Swag Bucks. And I'm doing a yard sale in 2 weeks so I don't want to list things on ebay or craigs list. I also already transcribe voice mails into emails and am paid via paypal twice a month. Just looking for a little extra. I REFUSE to pay for anything and do NOT want to 'sell' anything.

Any other ideas??

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 12:55 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DH has been looking into something where you write online articles and you get paid so much per hit the article gets. He hasn't told me much about it, so I don't have any info. But I'm sure you could google it and get more info.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:02 PM on May. 27, 2010