What is the weirdest dream you've had?

By that, I mean, really strange, or funny. Real dreams when sleeping, not the "I'm gonna be a doctor when I grow up" dreams.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 1:23 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was pregnant my dream was the build it your self baby. I went to the hospital and they handed me a box with baby parts two legs, two arms, a head and said there you go. build you baby.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:45 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Oh, geez. I'm pregnant, so I'm having really strange ones nightly.

Let's see - I had one where I fell through some kind of rabbit hole and landed in the middle of the jungle. My mom came stumbling out of the brush and fell to the ground. Then, dozens of pygmies came from all directions and started beating her with sticks.

Last week, I dreamed that my dad got tickets for some super-secret National Geographic event. (My dad loves NatGeo anything). He invited me to go along, and when we got to this arena, there was a 4 year old Ethiopian boy in a cage. He had all sorts of little sensors all over his body, and suddenly they were electrocuting him. He was on his knees screaming for them to stop. It was horrifying, and I tried to stop it but couldn't. Finally, I ended up in the fetal position trying to cover my ears, but I could still hear it, and was completely unable to close my eyes. I woke up crying.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:33 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I had a dream once that I was at an orphanage and I had to go out to grape vine to pick lightbulbs.... and I only wanted to pick the ones that were at least 60 watt......... is that crazy enough for ya?
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 1:33 PM on May. 27, 2010

• i had a dream about the end of the world. it was so scary! there were zombies eating people and all kinds of natural disasters. that was a few weeks ago. i also had a dream the baby i'm pregnant with now came out and it was a puppy. lol my dd was in the room and she said mom i didnt know we were getting a puppy!!! yay!!! it was weird and funny at the same time.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:35 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Wow! Yeah, those were pretty crazy. I usually don't remember mine, but the one I do happened one evening I was taking an hour nap before going out for my brother in law's birthday. I'd been up since midnight the night before, couldn't sleep, ended up chugging coffee all day to stay awake. During the day, my daughter and I had watched Pirates of the Caribbean. While I was asleep, I dreamed I was on the island with Johnny Depp, and he was singing to me, then the song turned into "Spider Pig" from The Simpsons Movie. Turns out Johnny wasn't singing Spider Pig to me, someone was calling me. It was a good one though! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:36 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Jennifer, my husband had the same dream while I was pregnant. He said in his dream, he was pissed, he held my hair back while I puked, but he wasn't the daddy! Pregnancy makes weird dreams!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:37 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Oh, and YEARS ago, right after the first Jurassic Park came out, I had a dream that they tore down my neighbors house and built a mini-Park. I decided to walk over there one day and was told when I walked in the door that I had to army crawl through one area, because they had created a new, very aggressive animal. It was like, part Velociraptor, part Sabertooth Tiger, and part Osterich, and if it spotted you, it would go berserk. Anyway, I was spotted and had to make a run for it as it busted through it's cage. It chased me down to my house and when I ran through the door, my little sister was sitting in the doorway playing with dolls. I bypassed her to save the cat, and hid behind the couch. When the thing came through the door, it started to eat my sister, so I melodramatically stood up and yelled "Nooooo" in slow motion. Then I ran, with the cat, and hid in the shower. It ended with the shower curtain disappearing.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:38 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I was meeting my cousin at a store to pick out her wedding dress and had to swim across a marsh to get there. While I was swimming, a shark started chasing me, so a big machine with arms came out of the sky and picked me up so the shark couldn't get me, and it carried me to the wedding dress store. My cousin picked out a red wedding dress, and I bought another red dress to use as a pattern to make a white one for whenever I happened to get married. Then I swam back across the marsh, until the shark started chasing me again and the big machine came out of the sky to pick me up and take me home.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:45 PM on May. 27, 2010

• OH jeez I have all kinds of super weird dreams... My bff actually asks if I have had any good ones everyday when we talk. lol

One night I had dream in which my baby that I am currently pregnant with was pushing up against my stomach so hard that you could see the outline of the face. So (I'm not sure on the details of how) we took the baby out to look at it. The only stipulation was we had to make sure the umbilical cord stayed attached so we could put the baby back in. Well it came off and my mom, dh, and I tried taping, gluing, stapling, the cord back on so we could put the baby back in... yeah...

I had a dream that my dh told me he was cheating on me with a number of women and when I got mad and kicked him out he told me that he really made that all up and he was actually gay and seeing my brother... Yeah my brother is married to a woman so it was quite the dream. haha
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:45 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I was in college, and aliens came to Earth looking for volunteers to take back to their planet with them. But in order to go, you had to pass a test first, which no one seemed able to do. I was the only one who passed their test. So they gave me a choice: go back with them to their planet, or they would blow up Earth. No pressure. And I didn't feel any pressure, it was along the lines of, "Put the ball in the blue box, or put it in the red box, no biggie either way." Ultimately, I decided to go with them, so they gave me five vehicles (sedan, minivan, station wagon, SUV, truck) to pack my stuff in, and off I went. When we got there, I was very upset, though, because I'd forgotten my computer on Earth and therefore couldn't get on-line to talk to people at home. But in the end it was ok because there was a ballet class down the hall (even though I wasn't very good).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:49 PM on May. 27, 2010