Anyone have Mirena removed and how long did it take for side effects to go away??

I had Mirena for the whole 5 yrs, was going great for the first 2.5 yr, I loved the damn thing. Then I started loosing hair on head, growing hair on face and chest, depression, anxiety, the whole 9. Didnt put 2 and 2 together until about 4 mths ago when I started searching for reasons for all these symptoms.

Its only been a little over a week since I had it removed and I was wondering if anyone had experience with the hair loss, excessive hair growth and how long it took for it to get back to normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Health

• I had mirena for 4 and a half years with no symptoms. but now that I have had it out I have need anxiety issues, but it may not be related.
    Anonymous

• Just a few days after I posted this question, I started having panic attacks, went to docs and now I am on anxiety/panic meds! For me I believe its related.

I would really , really appreciate if someone who had the same symptoms as I did tell how its been since removal-how long it took,etc.
    Anonymous