trying for a boy

i have 4 girls i would like a boy naxt time.last period was may17 when she i have sex or is it 18 days after your period to have sex for a boy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Do WHAT? Uhhh...I have never heard of this! I have a boy and he was conceived about 10 days after my period.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:39 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I think it is in God's hands if he wants you to have a boy or a girl.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:39 PM on May. 27, 2010

• For boys I have read a low PH balance in the vagina really helps because girls are slower,but stronger, but boys are fast, but weaker sperm. The PH kills them faster. Low PH with get the little boy spermies up there faster, without killing them. As far as period dates, I have NO idea lol
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:39 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Lady, if you didn't know already, it's whatever sperm (x, y/ girl or boy) gets to your egg first.....
    There is no magic potion, no counting days, and no position that will determine if it's a girl or a boy! LOL
    By the sound of your situation you have a really good chance of having another girl.....lol
    Anonymous

• Allegedly, sex on the day of ovulation increases your chances. ALLEGEDLY.

Truth? It's always a 50-50 chance unless you go to a lab and get hubby's sperm separated and then get artificially inseminated.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:42 PM on May. 27, 2010

• change ur mate. that;s about it hun,
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:49 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Do alot of praying if you pray! I trusted in God and prayed very specific from wanting a girl down to here hair and eye color and even birth weight. Everything that we prayed for we got!! I am sorry but I do not agree that it goes by when you have sex or that it goes by what position you are in. Hope it works out for you though!! GL and God Bless!!!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:16 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Its in God's hands although there is some truth to the fact that it boy producing sperm is not as hardy so its best to try the day of ovulation or the day after.. but there's no guarantee..
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 10:22 PM on May. 27, 2010