Grossed Out to certain foods...

i woke up this morning and was really hungry... so i made some macaroni :) it sounded so good and looked good, its the velveeta kind :) lol... anyway.. i made it and now im eating it.. and it is grossing me out.. just to think of the food. is this normal?? i was just wanting it and now it looks gross. i have to frce myself to eat it so i have food in my system .. ugh its irritating.

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• UGH, Fried chicken made me wanna puke when I was pregnant, lol.!

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Completely. Sometimes I would crave different things, but the second I got a whiff of whatever it was, I just wanted to puke. Gotta love those weird hormones!!!

Answer by schmoo_mommy at 4:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Oh, yeah, and the smell of raw meat, BLACH!!!!!!

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• hahaha it really sucks :( its happening aLOT to me lately... im only in my second month is that normal for it to happen this early?

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yeah, the morning sickness is probably getting ready to set in. Good luck with that! That's why I won't have anymore kids. I hated throwing up :(

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• :( oh gooodddd lol... i really think its going to set in also... the past maybe 4-6 days i woke up and feel nucious every morning but i dont throw up.. so yea.. its probably going to start. Ugh i was praying i wouldnt throw up lol....

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• With my first pregnancies I couldnt even stand the smell of pickles and I LOVE And that was through the whole pregnancy...good luck!!

Answer by Anubis8733 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• To this day I can not eat the creamed jello molds you get in the store. It got me soo sick when preggo, that even now almost 20 years later it makes me gag. Some women are really sensitive to food's and smells while preggo.

Answer by vbruno at 6:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Oh yes! I'm almost 20 weeks and some foods that I love before I can't even take the thought of! It's driving my husband nuts b/c we were big Chinese food if I smell it I run to the bathroom.

Answer by KennsWifey at 7:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• My first pregnancy all I wanted to eat was tuna. The smell of red meat made me want to hurl.

Now during my second pregnancy I can hardly even stand the thought of tuna and the only thing I can keep down is mac and cheese and fruit.

Our tastes change drastically when we are pregnant.

Answer by girlneffy at 8:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2008