How Can I Get my DH on Board With NFP/FAM??

I am 100% doing this, but he says he is 100% against it. I know I can sway him, I just need a good plan.. Help! Good Advice Please!

campomommy

Asked by campomommy at 1:57 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Health

• NFB/FAM??? What is that???

Answer by louise2 at 1:59 PM on May. 27, 2010

• If he is against not having sex during fertile times you could use condoms and foam, a diaphram, a sponge, cervical cap or other birth control method during those times.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:59 PM on May. 27, 2010

• NFP I meant

• hes against all of it... says its all "unprotected sex" regardless of where I an in my cycle.. lame-o...
    campomommy

Answer by campomommy at 2:05 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I think that it is awesome that you are choosing to do this? Has he read about all the positive effects of NFP? Maybe that will sway him. Otherwise tell him to give it a chance, maybe 4 months, and then you guys can discuss it again then. Hopefully he will see all the benefits and will choose to continue. Good luck!
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I personally don't see n issue with you charting and still using condoms. That's what we do.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 2:49 PM on May. 27, 2010

• bc i am against unnatural forms of birth control.
    campomommy

Answer by campomommy at 3:04 PM on May. 27, 2010

• He probably considers it "hit and miss birth comtrol'. Like the pull out method.  That kind of birthcontrol is like saying theese weeks we will not have sex. Cause I can get pregnant. Guys do not like that.

Answer by louise2 at 3:25 PM on May. 27, 2010

• only one week is off limits, and even so, i might would consent to condoms or VCF in that time if he wanted to, and he knows it. He is just being a stick in the mud.
    campomommy

Answer by campomommy at 6:11 PM on May. 27, 2010