Soldier.

A soldier is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check, made payable to the United States of America for the amount up to and including their life. That is an honor and there are many people in this country today who seem to to no longer understand that fact.

Asked by louise2 at 2:07 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• clapping

I hope that a lot of people read this! My grandfather was in the Army, My brother serves in the Army now. Two tours and training for his third. My hubby is in the Air Force. He is going on 13 years! I also have an Uncle that served in the marines!

MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 2:32 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I like this my brother is in the marines and my BIL is in the air force. ((CLAPS))
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• They fail to realize what they have would not be possible without them!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:09 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Many blessings to you... DH is in the Army, Dad was Air Force.. and my grandfather served in Korea and Vietnam..
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:10 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Absolutely! My DH is in the Army, my Brother was in the Marines, my adopted brother is in the Navy and a close friend of the family is in the Air Force! My Grandfather was in the Navy as well... He passed away before I had the honor of meeting him!

We take so much for granted and fail to respect the people who have/are doing so much for us behind the scenes!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:15 PM on May. 27, 2010

• armynavymarinesair forcecoast guard

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:19 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Serving your country is one of the most honorable choices a person can make, and often requires the greatest sacrifices. I greatly admire anyone who chooses this path, and as a citizen of this country I thank them!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:30 PM on May. 27, 2010

• you rockMy dad was an Air Force man, and my brother was an Air Force man!  I am very proud of them and all our servicemen and women and their families!  THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:58 PM on May. 27, 2010

• AMEN
    Anonymous

• Cute and true!!!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 1:18 AM on May. 28, 2010