i want to do platinum high light (very light blond high light) wat should i get from cvs ?? or do i have to go to another places to find the colors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's not a color you buy from a box. You need bleach to do it. What's your hair color you have now? Be careful because it's super easy to break and damage your hair or turn it orange.
    Aleah_Hardiman

Answer by Aleah_Hardiman at 2:14 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Im a hairstylist, feel free to message me. This is a pretty difficult thing to achieve yourself and done wrong, can be very, very damaging to your hair.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:01 PM on May. 27, 2010

• get the revlon highlights, the box with the cap in it, just be careful to watch your hair closely
    Anonymous

• I've used born blond maxi before. I have dark brown hair and it turned me completely blond! If you do try and your hair turns orange, go to a beauty supply place, like Sally, and get a bottle of dye that says blue. Sounds wierd, but it works.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 5:14 PM on May. 29, 2010