C an my helper the one who told me about making chicken salad help me oiut again. I can't find your advice any more on here its gone, how do you make it ?

And thanks again.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 2:10 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Not sure who originally answered your question. But I make it like this.

Boil chicken breast and shred.
    Boil eggs and chop.
    sautee onion and garic together.

Then in a large bowl combine ingredients with miracle whip and sometimes I'll add cucumber or pickle. If you don't want to add that much miracle whip (Sometimes I'm running low) I use the pickle juice for a little moisture.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:16 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Do you remember what was in the recipe? I make mine with pecans and dried cranberries, if that rings a bell, I'll be happy to post the recipe =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:52 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I make mine ...and this is all to taste but i have chicken, celery, scallions, mayo, montana seasoning, relish, mustard, ..and i think thats it
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 3:39 PM on May. 27, 2010

• there was a chicken salad that could be eatten either cold or warm. and it was made with some sort of pasta. thanks
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:48 AM on May. 28, 2010