Do you feel like this?

I just want to lay around and do NOTHING!!!
What do you do to get off your BUTT???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think of all the fat cells forming and getting plumper lol-no joke
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:12 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I get dressed. If I stay in my jammies, it's hard for me to do anything, so I get dressed as soon as I get up (just jeans and a t-shirt or tank and flip flops), then it's easier for me to do stuff. But sometimes, a person just needs the veg out days :-) Enjoy it every now and then!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:13 PM on May. 27, 2010

• For me, I visualize what I want to look like after I lose the weight. I have been accumulating weight for the last 11yrs and now have 94lbs. to lose. I've been exercising for a month and am starting to see some results so that helps too. However, when I first started working out, I struggled daily. So what I did was decide that I needed to get really serious and face the ugly truth. I took front, back and side views of myself. Then I went and took measurements of my body. That was the real eye opener. I have a an 8 yr old that is 50 inches tall. My waist was 48 inches. So I got a pretty good visual of how big I was/am. So I decided to do that with my weight too. I need to lose 94lbs. My 11yr old is 83 lbs and my 7 month old baby is 16lbs. So I now have a visual picture in my head that I have to "lose" one 11yr old and one 7 month old child. When I compare me to them I can see how heavy I am. It's a great motivator for me.
    Alynn74

Answer by Alynn74 at 2:58 PM on May. 27, 2010