My friend told me that her boyfriend told her...

that I had a great butt. It was the first time I had met him. Anyways I just texted my husband this bit of info and he texted back an "angry face". I think it's amusing since he never gets jealous. Would you have told your hubby that info?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL , Yeah I'd tell mine too. I also tell him to call me before he gets home so I can hide my boyfriend back in the closet before he gets here,LOL...we joke around like that...its funny. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:43 PM on May. 27, 2010

• no,are you trying to make him mad/jealous?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:30 PM on May. 27, 2010

• no, he gets jealous way too easy.
    Anonymous

• Yes, my hubby is comlimented by it. He sometimes gets jealous but gets over it quick, and it doesnt happen often.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:32 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I bet it felt good to hear that tho!
    ABusyBee

• complimented*
    ABusyBee

• Why would you? Just stirring the pot as my grandmother said. Buying trouble that just doesn't need to be there. Now there will be tension between people that didn't need to be there. He was probably joking to see what his wife would say. I wouldn't let my ego get all inflated.
    Anonymous

• I would have in a joking manner "he said I have a great butt.....obviously he has me confused with someone else"...or something like that and SO would have laughed and then told me I have a wonderful butt and we would have gotten all mooshy LOL.
    Anonymous

• Some women just like getting attention no matter who gets hurt. I like my husband to feel happy and secure in our relationship. Put the shoe on the other foot, what if one of the wives would tell someone how hot your hubby is? You can say it would be a compliment but in the back of your mind there would be a little voice telling you she is a threat.
    Anonymous

• I can't believe you told him.
    Anonymous