Old wives tales???

Okay I know that they are not 100% accurate, but I would like to know which on of you ladies have tried this and it be accurate. I am doing the chain over the palm of your hand and the string with a ring over your belly. Every time I have done this for a friend it will either go back and forward the whole time, or in a circle the whole time until I stop. Now I do not know if it is a coincidence, but every time I have done it for them it was right. Any ways my mother in law did it to me and twice the chain would stay still the start going crazy fast in circles (which means girl), but then come to a complete stop and start swinging back and forward (which means boy)...I do not know what to make of it my mother in law says that would indicate twins. Have any of you had success with this method?

lazo060109

Asked by lazo060109 at 2:32 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i heard if it stops in between changing it indicates the next baby you'll have. i'v honestly never known it to be wrong. as weird as that sounds.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:34 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I think Jennifer is correct. Also I have seen this done several times and it has never been wrong.
    Anonymous

• I did not think that it would be wrong but it makes sense about the other child...thank u ladies for your help it is greatly appreciated
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 7:44 PM on May. 29, 2010